When being fitted for clothing, it is important to get a true measurement of your waist. On a woman, this can be confusing, as our waists are actually inches higher than where we typically wear our trousers.
In this tutorial, learn how to find your true waist and take the proper measurements with tape, so that you can purchase a shirt that is designed to fit you perfectly.
Follow along with the experts in this video and in a few short minutes you will be steps closer to a new wardrobe that enhances your best assets.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades