Are you looking a man to get a suit tailored, but don't know what size you are? You probably want to go to your local tailor with at least an idea of what you're talking about. Learn how to measure your own waist circumference in just a few easy steps. First you must acquire a bendable tape measure, which can be found in almost any convenience store. Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your body, which is usually somewhere around your belly button. When taking the measurement, be sure to put one finger inside the tape to it is not too tight. Voila! You now know what your waist circumference is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades