Alazzo Men's Custom Clothing demonstrates how to measure the crotch area of your pants. To measure the crotch area of your pants first, measure your waist by following the top of your pants down to your inseam. Make adjustments to fit your desired snugness. Place the tape measure at the top of the pants, approximately where the belt buckle would sit, and then follow the crotch seam to the top back of your pants. Utilizing this measurement technique will give you both an accurate and comfortable measurement of your crotch seam which is useful when ordering or making custom tailored pants.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades