This video shows expert instructors tying a tie in the full Windsor knot. First you cross the wide end of the tie over the narrow end. After that you put the wide end up through the loop (behind the narrow end) and then you pull it through the tie. Next you cross the wide end behind the narrow end of the tie and then pull it back over the loop. Then you cross the wide end in front of the narrow end, go up the loop around your neck, and then down through the loop in the tie. You have now tied the Windsor knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades