In this video we learn how to make a fun party dress with oversized bow. First, lay the fabric flat down on the ground and cut it in half. After this, measure your bust, waist, and hips and mark it on the fabric. After you have all of the pieces of fabric cut out that you need for the dress, put it all together. Use a sewing machine to sew the different pieces together. Then, grab the extra piece of fabric you have from the scrap pile. Use this to make the large bow and sew it onto the dress for a cute look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades