In this video, we learn how to wear a belt with Julie G. Try finding belts with different textures, which will add another dimension to your outfits. If you are full figured, wide belts work really well to give your body shape and hide a bigger stomach. Don't wear at your waist, wear at your bust or at your hips. If you have an hourglass figure, you can wear the belt around your hips or below your rib cage. For these body types, it's best to wear around the waist and will cinch it to give you a defined effect. If you have a slim figure, don't try a thick belt or it will be off balance. A thin belt will look great with tunics and cardigans!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades