In this tutorial, we learn how to measure a traditional 8 yard kilt. First, make sure you have someone else take your measurements, don't do it by yourself. Have your waist measured first, measure about two inches above the belly button or where you want your kilt to sit. Next, measure the seat by taking the measurement around the widest part of your hips. Finally, measure the kilt length by measuring straight down from the waist line until you reach the middle of the knee cap. After this, you will have your measurements correct and it will fit perfectly for years to come.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades