In this tutorial, we learn how to measure for a custom tailored dress shirt. All you need is a flexible measuring tape. First, take your tape measure, and wrap it around the neck, then add 1/4". To measure the chest, wrap the tape measure under the armpit and over the blades of the shoulders. You will go across the nipple line with this measurement. When you do the waist measurement, you want to go around the widest part of the midsection. Take your tape measure and don't squeeze around the waist. To go around the hips, go over the fullest part of the butt. Using these measurements, you will be able to create a custom tailored dress shirt that fits like a glove!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades