In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to dress to flatter their body shape. The female body has three key physical inflection points. These points are: the chest, waist and hips. There are four basic body types. These body types are: apple, pear, hourglass and banana. The apple shape has a full face, broader shoulders, fuller breasts, undefined waist, narrow hips, flat rear ends ans shapely legs. The pear shape has slender neck, narrow shoulders, narrow back, small or medium bust, defined waist, curvy hips & backside and full thighs and calves. The hourglass shape has symmetrical shoulders and hips, full and shapely bust, distinctly defined work, hips are proportion with shoulders and shapely legs. The banana shape has a full neck, broad back, average bust, undefined waist, balanced figure and great legs and arms. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in fashion and beauty, and would like to learn how to dress to appeal their body type.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades