In this video, we learn how to tie a shemagh in a traditional way. First, you will place it behind your head and then wrap it between your mouth and your nose. Now, wrap the other side of the scarf around the forehead and to the back of the head. Wrap the scarf on the side in a couple of knots. Then, adjust the scarf according to how hot or cold it is outside and if you want to attract attention from other people. Wear sunglasses to complete this look, then you are done. This will become easier to tie after you get used to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades