In this how-to video, you will learn how to dress for a rectangular body shape. This means straight up and down without much of a waist. This means you should emphasize your waist at all times. Try a checked top, as the horizontal pattern will give the illusion of curves while an empire line will add shape at the bust. You can further emphasize this with chunky knits and textures. This will help emphasize this. Also, floaty dresses should be used. Cinched waists, flowing skirts, and plunging v necks should be focused on. This video provides useful tips for you to look great with your body type.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades