Women typically wear pants much lower than their true waist. In order to be fitted properly for a pair of trousers, you will have to find the size of your trouser waist. This is an area a bit above your hips and below your true waist. For a suit, this is typically where your pants will sit.
In this tutorial, learn how to use nothing more than measuring tape to calculate your measurements. This way, when you order a suit, you will look fantastic and be ready to take the world by storm!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades