In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a ballerina tutu. The materials required are: 4 yards of tulle, 3 yards of satin ribbon, scissors and a ruler. Cut the ribbon to waist size, with 40 more inches. Place knots on ribbon to mark the waist size. Cut the tulle into 3" strips. Apply the tulle from knot to knot. You may remove knots when finished. Finish the tulle by adding your own embellishments to decorate it. Add more tulle as the child grows. This video will benefit those viewers who have a daughter, and would like to learn how to make a tutu for her.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades