In this tutorial, we learn how to make a t-shirt. First, measure around your waist and your bust, as well as around the hips. Now, take your old boxy t-shirt and flip it inside out. Now, place your measuring tape on the shirt and pin it where your measurements are. Draw out your measurements so you know where to cut. Once you have the new shirt drawn out, Cut out an inch out of the lines and toss the rest of the cloth in the trash. After this, sew the shirt on all the open sides. To finish, turn the shirt inside out and enjoy your brand new shirt!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades