Being pear shaped means your body is smaller on top and bigger around the hips. While this can seem like a difficult body type to dress, a few tips can make a pear-shaped woman look amazing. For example, start with a bright top that calls attention to your bust. Add more volume on top with layers, such as a leather jacket. Add another brightly colored scarf to draw the eye towards your face. You've created a tough chic look very quickly!
Always make sure to emphasize your top using color, patterns or ruffles. Downplay your bottom half; clean black tailoring works well. Coats can also be great on pear shapes; oversized collars and cinched waists look amazing. Finish off with a great bag. Most importantly, have fun and wear what you love!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades