In this video, Jeff shows how to frugally clean your vulcanized shoes. You need a water bottle with a tablespoon of non-bleach detergent, a pencil with a clean eraser, an old toothbrush, a cloth and some paper towels. First, wipe the shoes clean by pouring the detergent solution onto a wash cloth and then scrubbing down the shoes. Soak up any excess water with a paper towel right away. Then, use the eraser of the pencil to help clean the dirt off of the soles of the shoes. If your shoe has texturing up front, use the toothbrush to loosen the dirt, just like you were brushing your teeth. Then, wipe it down with the wash cloth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades