It's difficult to go wrong if you're shaped like an hourglass – bust and hip measurements that are fairly equal, and a waist that is 10 inches smaller than either – but here are some tips to make you lucky ladies stand out even more.
You Will Need
* Clingy fabrics
* Belted clothing
* Body-hugging styles
* Flared pants
* Pencil and A-line skirts
Favor fabrics that cling to your curves, like jersey, cotton lycra, stretch denim, and charmeuse.
Flaunt the fact that your waist is the smallest part of your body by wearing belted clothing, tops and dresses with cinched middles, and mid-waist jeans.
Pick body-hugging styles like wraps, halters, and bias-cuts.
Be sure to pick a wrap that ties around the smallest part of your waist, which will further accent your shape.
Complete your curves with pants that are flared at the bottom.
Emphasize your shapely bottom half with pencil and A-line skirts.
Avoid baggy clothing, which can make you look heavy. Besides, why would you want to hide your fabulous figure?
Fact: A study found that only 8 percent of American women have an hourglass figure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades