In this tutorial, we learn how to measure your petticoat size for a sari. First, measure around the waist with a measuring tape. This will be a simple measurement of your natural waistline. Next, you will need to measure the length of the petticoat. Measure from the waist down to the ankle. After this, measure out the hip area. The hip is roughly 9" lower than your waist is. After this, you will have all the measurements you need to make the petticoat the right size for your sari. Use your favorite type of fabric to make this and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades