JJ Denim demonstrates how to measure the waist size of your jeans. If you are unsure about measuring the waist size of your jeans, the information can be found in a few easy steps. To measure the waist of a jean, first lay the jean flat on the ground with the back pockets facing up. Be sure that the jean is buttoned. Next, with a tape measure, measure the distance from one side of the jean to the other. With these steps, you can be assured that the waist size of the jean that you are shopping for and that you order online or over the phone will be perfect when you receive it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades