In this tutorial, we learn how to make an off the shoulder t-shirt dress. You will need: t-shirt, scissors, pins, and needle/thread. First, cut a wide scoop and cut off the bottom hem. Next, cut the sides and turn it inside out. After this, measure your bust, waist, and hips and then mark them on the shirt. Now, trim away the excess fabric according to your markings, then stitch up the sides. Once finished, cut off the sleeves making sure the angles follow the arm holes. Now, stitch those holes up and turn the shirt inside out. Wear this with leggings or whatever you want and enjoy this t-shirt dress!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades