This is a very useful instructional video on how to measure yourself for a custom fit pant. This is a very simple process that is explained very clearly in this video visually. You need a measuring tape to measure yourself. The three important points of measurement are waist, hip and inseam. The first step is to measure your natural waist. The next step is to measure the fullest part of your hip. Then you have to measure the inseam of a pair of pants. Any one who watches this video will learn to measure himself/herself for a custom fit pant. The demonstrator explains all the vital points to be observed while taking the pant measurements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades