In this tutorial, we learn how to make a hip dress or tunic. First, take an oversized shirt and fold it in half. Next, you will cut the sleeves off and the collar around the neck. From here, you will take the excess pieces of fabric and use those as a guide to cutting out the same shapes from another piece of fabric. Now, turn the shirt inside out and sew it. Measure around the neck, then sew the neck and the sleeves so they are ruched. After this, you will add a ribbon on to wear around your waist and wear as a dress or tunic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades