In this tutorial, we learn how to make a tutu. First, you will need to grab a rotary color and some tulle, along with an elastic band for the waist. Now, measure out the tulle for how long you want your tutu to be. Now, cut out the measurements you have made. Gather up the tulle together in different colors, and then grab the elastic. Tie the top of the fabric onto the elastic, then secure it. Once finished going all the way around the elastic, tie the waistband and then you will be ready to wear it! You can adjust the size if needed, then save for use anytime.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades