The girl in the video desribes how to cut up a shirt to make it look like an Ed Hardy shirt. This idea was inspired by Adam Saaks, who she saw do this in Vegas. First, she cuts out the neck of the shirt, and then matches up the side seams of the shirt and cuts slits halfway up the shirt about an inch apart. Now there are slit down the back of the shirt. After, each slit should be pulled taut separately. Start at the top of the shirt and pull the second string under the first string and continue all the way down the shirt. When you get to the last string, cut it in half and tie to the end of the previous string. Push the ends out to the side and begin again pulling the second string under the first, and the third under the second, etc. Once at the bottom, cut in half and tie each end to the previous string. Remember to leave the bottom seam intact. Repeat again 5 times. Afterward cut loose ends from where you made your knots. Separate with your fingers to show the crocheted look. Shirt can be wore with design in the back or front, or with a cool belt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades