If you want to know how to make a circle skirt easily, you should watch this video. To make an easy circle skirt: Lay out the square of fabric and use the measuring tape to make a circle as large as your hips. Trace another circle around the edge of the fabric. Trace the largest circle that will fit inside of the fabric square, going all the way to the edges of the sides of the square. Cut out the inner circle and cut around the outer circle. Measure your waist to get the length of your elastic band. Cut the elastic to a comfortable length to sit around your waist when it is not stretched. Make sure that it sits where you want it to when it is at its shortest length, because if it is stretched out at all it will tend to ride up higher than you would like. Sew the ends of the elastic together into a waistband and place the elastic circle inside the smaller circle of the skirt. Fold the fabric over the waistband and sew around the circle, being careful not to sew over the elastic, which will prevent it from stretching properly. Try on the skirt with the unfinished hem and pin the hem under at the desired length. Sew the hem with the inside of the skirt up so that you can see that the hem is uniform in length all the way around.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades