In this Beauty and Style category video tutorial you will learn how to measure your bicep length. The video is presented by Alazzo Clothing. The process is very easy and simple as you will find out after watching this video. For doing this, the person must be standing in upright position. Take the measuring tape and put it under the arm pit. Then you measure the width of the bicep at the top of the arm pit leaving room for one finger. In the video this is demonstrated using a mannequin. So, there you are. Now you know how to measure your bicep length. It's really that simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades