This video is a demonstration of how to cut up a T-shirt, inspired by 80's rock band fashions. Use a regular white T-shirt and start by cutting a deep scoop neck out of it, starting about an inch outside the neckband. Turn the shirt over and fold it in half Snip horizontal lines down half of the shirt all the way down. Then stretch out the thin strips. Cut the other side of the shirt the same way. Cut the sleeves off completely so it's more like a tank top. Wear the shirt over another tank top and cut more holes if you like. To make the shirt fight more tightly across the back, cut a couple small holes at the lower back, use a strip cut from the sleeves and thread it through the holes and tie a knot in it. This is a creative way to make a cool custom cut shirt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades