In this video, we learn how to make a colorful tutu. First, you will need to grab all the colors of fabric that you want to use on your tutu. Then, roll up the fabric of each color carefully, then cut it out to the length you have measured for your subject. After this, cut out one more smaller section of fabric from each piece until you have done this with all of the colors. Now, using a piece of ribbon as the waistband, tie each piece of colored fabric onto it, alternating colors each time. When finished, wrap around the waist and tie for a colorful and cute tutu!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades