Hermès is all about giving out the free goodies—this week I posted a tutorial for making your own papercraft "Kelly bag" and for years now they've created "knotting cards", a set of DIY illustrations presenting different ways to wear their iconic scarves.
Typically list headlines (X Ways to…) turn me off when it comes to fashion. When stretching your brain to come up with lots of different options, some of them end up subpar. But somehow Hermès has done a great job at coming up with 21 truly chic different options. I just wish I could get my hands on the physical boxed set! (shown above).
Download the PDF directly from Hermès, or scroll down to view all 21.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades