In this video from carahamelie03 we learn how to wear your Converse with skinny jeans. First make sure your Converse are laced the right way. The laces should go up and through the holes downward toward the shoe. Unlace the first two holes on both shoes. Wear socks that go decently far up so the Converse won't push your socks down. Put your foot in the shoe and fold the bill down towards your toes and tie the laces under the bill. tuck the bow into the side of your shoe. If it's too tight, make the underbow looser and tie the other laces tighter. You can pop the tongue up if you want but it does it naturally when you tuck the jeans in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades