In this Beauty & Style video tutorial you will learn how to shred your t-shirt 70's style. For this you need a pair of fabric scissors and a t-shirt. Hold the t-shirt over your body, measure it up to the hip on the right side and make a snip with the scissors. The fabric will shrink, so, keep little extra margin. Now cut it diagonally from the snip down to the seam on the other side of the t-shirt. Cut off the seams from both the sleeves and cut up the sleeves from the end right up to the seam of the shoulder. The cuts can be about the width of a finger. Do this for both the sleeves and all around the sleeves. Now draw a line parallel to the bottom edge at about 2 ‚Äì 3 inches and make cuts all along the bottom up to the line. Then you got to stretch all the cut pieces so that the edges curl up and your new t-shirt is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades