Today we're learning how to tie on a scarf. First start with a large, square, light fabric scarf. Fold it in half diagonally to form a triangle. Simply tie it in a half knot around your neck and pull the ends in front. You can also use a square scarf as if it were a longer scarf. Several variations will get you different looks. You can also use the scarf as a head wrap, Grace Kelley style. You can make a shirt out of your large square scarf, we see several ways to do it. You can use long, thin scarves as a headband or a belt, as well as around your neck. A smaller scarf can become a headband or wristband. Play around with it to find your favorites.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades