This video shows how to tie a scarf three different ways. The first way to tie a scarf involves a square silk or chiffon scarf. Fold it and wrap it around your neck, then tie it to one side. This is like an ascot tie. The second way to tie a scarf requires a long scarf. Tie it around your waist like a belt, with the ends dangling down your side. This creates a scarf belt. Finally, choose a shorter scarf. Tie it around your head with the tie in the back. You can tie it over your hair. Or you can create a pony tail and tie the tie underneath your hair. That's how to wear a scarf three different ways.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades