In this tutorial, we learn how to properly tie a winter scarf. First, take a long scarf and wrap it around the back of your neck. Next, take the short side of your scarf and place it in your left hand and place the long side of the scarf in your right hand. Now, cross the two and hold the bottom with your right hand. Next, wrap the long side around the back of your neck while holding the side with your right hand. Put the long side through the loop in the scarf and then pull down so the scarf fits snugly around your neck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades