Wendy Woods from The Refinery teaches you different ways to tie a scarf. The three things to consider when buying a scarf are: size/shape, fabric, and pattern. First style: Fold scarf in half, put around your neck, pull ends through the loop, pull to the side and fluff out ends. Second style: Wrap scarf around neck (with right side twice as long as left), cross long side over short and pull up through loop, pull short side down until tight, pull to the side and fluff out. Third style: Wrap scarf around neck, make a bow and spread the bow apart. Fourth style: Complete third style and make another bow on top, spread all four bows out and arrange nicely.
The video is an easy way to learn different ways of tying a scarf. The styles taught are simple but beautiful and can be used in a variety of situations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades