In this video, we learn how to tie your shoes. First, tie a knot at the base by crossing the laces over each other. Then, make a loop with one lace and wind the other one over it. Come underneath with a loop and then grab both loops and pull. To do this with the other hand, you can do the same thing just use your dominant hand to make the loops. This is only one of the many different ways to tie your shoes. It will take practice, but it can be done and once you do it it's very simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades