In this video, we learn how to tie a Shemagh scarf for fashion. First, tie the scarf by folding it in half then throwing it over your neck. Place your hear over it and you're done! Now, fold the scarf in half again and wrap it over your back, then create two small knots on the front. Place your hair in front and you're ready to go out. The last way to do this is to roll it up and then roll it twice over your neck and create a small knot at the end. Place your hair over this, then you are finished and have three looks to go with!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades