In this tutorial, Cate Adair shows us how to wear a long scarf and look fashionable. First, remember to style the scarf with something you like to wear and style it how you feel comfortable doing. The first way you can wear a long scarf is to wrap it around your neck once, then tie a knot around where your cleavage starts. This will look great with a v-neck short sleeved top. Another way to wear a long scarf is to tie it around the waist to create a look that will slim you if you have a round middle. This simple scarf can change your look in just a matter of seconds, without you having to purchase a new outfit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades