With Jen from Beauty and Bedlam, we learn not only how to tie a scarf for women, but a variety of interesting ways in which a scarf can be worn. Matching a simple solid color scarf against a black or other solid dark top, being the easiest way to touch up an otherwise average outfit. From there, Jen teaches us a simple knot, and then more elaborate things like double or triple wrapping the scarf around the neck. For an extra touch, Jen says, we could also add a flower or other additional accessory to your scarf, livening things up even further. Scarves are in, and with this video, you will be, too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades