First, remember not to be afraid to experiment. A scarf is not a big investment. Once you have a scarf, you can proceed to tie it on a handbag in a knot. Next, you can get another scarf and use it in place of a belt around your waist. To do so, just run the scarf through each of your belt loops like a belt, and continue until you have reached the front belt loops. Tighten up the scarf so it is taut. Then, you run both ends of the scarf through opposite ends of one of the two front belt loops, and then tie it in front of the belt loop you chose. You can tie it how you want so the amount of scarf that is hanging down is the amount you desire. A colorful scarf will make an outfit more exciting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades