In this video, we learn how to properly wear a pashmina scarf. First, wrap the scarf around your back and let it rest around you before you get to the place you are going, if you are going to a different country. You can also place the scarf over your shoulder to give a different look. Another way is to tie it in the middle and pull it down off the shoulders. During cold weather, you can tie the scarf around your neck to wear with a long jacket and keep your neck warm. The last way to wear it is to wrap it around your neck and let the ends hang down. Experiment with different outfits and scarves to see how each look matches and then wear based on your preferences!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades