In this video, we learn how to wear a scarf by creating contrast and texture. A squared shaped scarf with contrasting patterns will look great with anything that you are wearing. To wear this, make it into a triangle, then tie the ends together around the back of the neck. Then, you can let the scarf hang down on the front to add a texture to your look. A solid color scarf is also great if you are wearing a simple top to add a splash of color. You can tie this around the neck one, then let the sides hang, or you can tie it in a knot around your neck. Use these tips to spice up your outfit with any scarf!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades