In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a dress scarf. You can use this in a number of ways to add some fun to your outfit. Start off with a black turtleneck and grab a long and skinny scarf. Find the middle of the scarf, wrap it around the back of the neck and then twist it. From here, tie at the bottom and give it even ends! With a scoop-neck top, you will take the scarf from the middle and wrap it around the neck. After this, pull it through in a half bow on one side and pair with a long jacket!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades