In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to learn how tie a kerchief scarf. Begin by opening the square scarf and then fold the points together on opposing sides to create a triangle shape. Now place the triangle on your chest, with the pointed tip facing downwards and bring the end points around your neck. Users may choose to let the end points hang down loosely or tick them under for a more fuller look. For a more asymmetrical look, turn the scarf to one side. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in fashion and style, and would like to learn how to tie a kerchief scarf to look stylish and fashionable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades