MRTV demonstrates how to make a scarf necklace. Making a scarf necklace is very easy and doesn't require cutting, sewing or altering. If you know how to tie a knot and you have a scarf then you can make a scarf necklace. Fold a square scarf into a triangle. Take the tip of the triangle and fold it in. Roll the scarf up and knot it loosely in the middle. Make knots in the loose ends of the scarf, using your desired length to determine how many knots to make. Tie the ends of the scarf together to complete the scarf necklace.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades