In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to lace up and tie your shoes to relieve pressure on the foot. There are two techniques shown in this video. The first technique helps to relieve pressure on the top of the foot. If the top of the foot is under pressure, it can cause your toes to go numb. The second technique is the runner's knot. This technique will tighten the top of the shoe and prevent your heel from slipping. This video will benefit those viewers who have foot problems with their shoes and would like to learn how to lace them for a more comfortable fit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades