In this tutorial, we learn how to wear a scarf different ways. The first way is to wrap a long scarf around your neck and let the ends hang on either side of your breasts. You can make the middle tight, or you can let it hang loosely around you. With a larger scarf, you can tie it around your neck several times, then tie it into a knot in the front. If you have a mall scarf, you can tie it into a bow in front of you and wear it with a thin coat. You can also create a loop by doubling up the scarf, then pulling the other end straight. These are all great looks to make with a scarf and can be worn with anything!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades