Brianna of First Date Boutique gives us several different ways to tie a summer scarf. This light and airy accessory can add an extra touch to any outfit, and Brianna runs down each style, and then, using herself as the model, shows us exactly how it's done. First up, we have a wide and loose style, where the scarf covers almost your entire front, looking almost like a poncho. Second, a style similar to how you wear a winter scarf, with the two distinct ends coming out and across your chest. Third, she shows us how to bunch the entire accessory up around your neck, in the most trendiest of these examples. And lastly, she instructs us how to wear it as a simple sarong. Using this video, and a cute new scarf, it'll be easy to add an extra dash of something to your summer wardrobe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades