In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to tie shoelaces faster. The knot presented in this video is the Ian Knot. Begin by doing an overhand knot by grabbing he two strings, cross one over, tuck it in the loop and pull down. Now grab the left string with your left hand. The string should be on top of your thumb and index finger. Do the same on the right side. Now crossover the strings and pull. This video will benefit those viewers who have trouble tying shoes or would like to learn a easier and faster way to tie shoes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades