In this video tutorial, viewers learn different ways to wear a Pashmina scarf with a bridesmaid dress. The first way is to wear it on the shoulders for those who are uncomfortable with strapless dresses or are cold. The second way is to simply wear it around your arms. The third way is to put on the shoulders and tie it at the back. The fourth way is put it around your neck and wrap it. If it's cold, you can wrap the end in a knot. The fifth way is to double the scarf then tie it around your neck. This video till benefit those viewers who are interested in fashion and beauty and would like t learn how to wear a Pashmina scarf in different ways.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades